Header Ads Widget

The promises of God made to Israel - Zechariah 10

The promises made to Israel
1 - I asked the LORD for rain in the time of the latter rain, even unto the LORD that maketh lightnings; and he shall give them showers of rain, and every herb in the field.
2 - For the idols speak vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and tell false dreams; with vanity comfort, therefore they go their way like sheep; they are afflicted, because there is no shepherd.
3 - Against the shepherds my anger is kindled, and I will punish the goats; but the LORD of hosts will visit his flock, the house of Judah, and he will make them like his mighty horse in battle.
4 - Out of him shall come forth the corner stone, and his bow, from him the bow of war, from him shall all the oppressor go forth together.
5 And they shall be as mighty men who in battle shall crush the enemy in the mire of the streets; for the LORD will be with them; and they shall confound them that ride upon horses.
6 - And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again, because I have compassion on them; and they shall be as though I had not rejected them, for I am the LORD their God, and I will hear them.
7 And the men of Ephraim shall be as a mighty man, and his heart shall be glad as with wine; and his sons shall summer, and shall rejoice; his heart shall rejoice in the LORD.
8 - I will whistle and gather them; for I have redeemed them; and they shall multiply as before they were multiplied.
9 - Though I have scattered them among the peoples, they shall remember me in remote places; and they shall live with their children, and they shall return.
10 - For I will bring them again from the land of Egypt, and will gather them from Assyria; and I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon, and there shall be no place enough for them.
11 And he shall pass over the sea with anguish, and shall smite the waves in the sea, and all the depths of the Nile shall wither; then the pride of Assyria shall be overthrown, and the scepter of Egypt shall withdraw.
12 - And I will strengthen them in the LORD, and they shall walk in his name, saith the LORD.

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários