Header Ads Widget

God's blessings on Israel - Zechariah 8


God's blessings on Israel
1 - And the word of the LORD of hosts came unto me, saying,
2 - Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Be zealous for Zion, and with great indignation watch over Zion.
3 - Thus saith the LORD; I will return to Zion, and I will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem; and Jerusalem shall be called the city of truth, and the mountain of the LORD of hosts, the holy mountain.
4 - Thus saith the LORD of hosts: Old men and old women shall dwell in the streets of Jerusalem; each carrying his staff in his hand because of his age.
5 - And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls, that shall play therein.
6 - Thus saith the LORD of hosts, If this be marvelous in the sight of the remnant of this people in those days, shall it be marvelous in mine eyes? saith the LORD of hosts.
7 - Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the land of the east, and from the land of the west;
8 - And I will bring them in, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God in truth and in righteousness.
9 - Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Let your hands be strong, ye that hear these words in the days of the mouth of the prophets, which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the LORD of hosts was laid, that the temple was built.
10 - For before these days there was no wages for men, neither did they bring gain to animals; neither was there any peace to him that went in, or to him that went out, because of the enemy: for I did stir up all men, every man against his neighbor.
11 - But now I will not be with the remnant of this people as in the first days, saith the Lord of hosts.
12 - For there shall be a seed of prosperity; the vine will yield its fruit, and the earth will give its newness, and the heavens will give its dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to inherit all this.
13 And it shall come to pass, O house of Judah, and the house of Israel, that as you were a curse among the heathen, so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing; do not be afraid, let your hands be strong.
14 - For thus saith the LORD of hosts, As I thought to do you evil, when your fathers provoked me to anger, saith the LORD of hosts, and I have not repented,
15 - So I have thought in these days to do good to Jerusalem and to the house of Judah; do not be afraid.
16 - These are the things which ye shall do: Speak the truth every man to his neighbor; execute judgment of truth and of peace in your doors.
17 And let none of you think evil of your heart against your neighbor, nor love the false oath; for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.
18 - And the word of the LORD of hosts came unto me, saying,
19 - Thus saith the LORD of hosts, The fast of the fourth, and the fast of the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth month shall be joyfulness, and solemn feasts unto the house of Judah; Love, then, truth and peace.
20 - Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that the people and the inhabitants of many cities shall come.
21 - And the inhabitants of one city shall go to the other, saying, Let us go and beseech the favor of the LORD, and seek the LORD of hosts; I will go too.
22 - And many nations and mighty nations shall come, to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray for the favor of the LORD.
23 - Thus saith the LORD of hosts: In that day shall they gather ten men out of all the tongues of the nations, and take the edge of the garments of a Jew, saying, We will go with you; for we have heard that God is with you.

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários