Header Ads Widget

The Eighth Vision: The Four Carriages - Zechariah 6

The Eighth Vision: The Four Cars
1 - And again I lifted up mine eyes, and I saw, and, behold, four chariots were coming out of two mountains, and these mountains were heaps of brass.
2 - In the first chariot were red horses, and in the second chariot, black horses,
3 - And in the third chariot, white horses, and in the fourth chariot, and spotted horses, all were strong.
4 - And I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What is this, my lord?
5 - And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, going forth from the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
6 - The chariot in which are the black horses, goeth out into the land of the north, and the whites go out after them, and the diseased go forth into the land of the south.
7 - And the strong horses went forth, and sought to go forth, to go over the land. And he said, Go, I have trodden the earth. And they walked the earth.
8 - And he called me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, they that went forth into the land of the north did set my spirit in the land of the north.

The crowns on the head of Joshua
9 - And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
10 - Take the captives of Heldai, and Tobijah, and Jedaiah, who came from Babylon, and come in the same day, and go into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah.
11 - Take silver and gold, and make crowns, and put them on the head of the high priest Joshua the son of Jozadak.

THE RENEWAL OF THE LORD
12 - And he saith unto him, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold the man whose name is RENOVO; he shall spring up out of his place, and build the temple of the LORD.
13 - And he shall build the temple of the LORD, and he shall bring glory; He shall sit on his throne and rule, and shall be a priest upon his throne, and a council of peace shall be between the two offices.
14 - And these crowns shall be for Helen, and for Tobias, and for Jedaiah, and for Hem the son of Zephaniah, as a memorial in the temple of the LORD.
15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you; and it shall come to pass, if ye will obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários